This Agreement provides for the terms and conditions under which the Database for Radioactive Substance Monitoring Data can be used. In this Agreement, a "User" means a person that uses this site and a "map" refers to cartographic information generated, using GSI Maps geographic information or software (hereafter "geographic information, etc.") via this site, from monitoring-related data measured or published by the MEXT.
- The maps available on this site use the GSI Maps to provide information on the influences of radioactive substances discharged from TEPCO Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant and deposited on the ground surface. The User shall use these maps in accordance with the "Geospatial Information Authority of Japan" Common User's Agreement.
- The User of this site shall not violate or infringe the property rights and related rights, including personal rights, of the above-mentioned copyright and related rights holders.
- The User shall be aware that no information available from this site can be used for profit.
- No map available on this site shall be quoted in any other documents without explicitly referring to the Database for Radioactive Substance Monitoring Data /GSI Maps" as the source of the map.
- The User shall follow the Rules and Manners for Internet Users (Internet Association Japan). The User shall be strictly prohibited from disseminating the types of information that may be deemed as antisocial or illegal in light of the above Rules and Manners.
- The User shall be solely and entirely responsible for any direct or indirect damage arising from the use of this site; and this site shall not be held responsible or liable in any way for any such damage. The User shall use this site at their own risk and discretion.
- Upon using this site, the User shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this Agreement.