Terms and Conditions of Use
- Information provided by this site cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Indicate this database as the source when citing data from the database in any technical papers or publications.
- The Japan Atomic Energy Agency assumes no responsibility whatever for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of this site.
- Recommended browser: FireFox 13, Google Chrome 36, Safari 5, Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- The contents of this website may be subjected to change and deletion without notice. This website may be subjected to suspension for reasons including maintenance and power outage without notice.
- Displaying large sets of measured data may take time.
- Prefecture codes and city codes can be found here.
Reference: National Land Numerical Information download service (Administrative Zones Data). Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (http://nlftp.mlit.go.jp/ksj-e/gml/datalist/KsjTmplt-N03.html) FY 2010 (Creation date: March 31st, 2011).